This is a fantastic recipe book and chip. So far I have made a few things and everything is very tasty and simple. Considering I am not Indian. The flavours are very authentic and the spices are made up of single spices put together. It is on page 154. I did cook mine longer so the colour is darker than the picture in the book. It tastes really great. This is a different chutney than my other mango chutney. They both taste great!
Mango Ginger and Chilli Chutney from Thermomix Flavours of India Cookbook
- Place garlic, chilli's, turmeric, coriander, ginger, and blend speed 8 /8 sec.
- Add oil, cinnamon and scrape down sides, 1 minute/Varoma/speed 2
- Add mango, sugar, vinegar, salt and raiseins and cook 45 minutes/100C/speed 2 Placing simmering basket on top of mixing bowl instead of measuring cup.
- 4 Insert M/C and blend gradually 10 seconds /speed 4.
- Transfer into sterilised jars and seal quickly.