This is a super easy healthy soup to make in 9 minutes. It has a fantastic colour and it can be eaten hot or cold. You can jazz it up adding different spices too. I served it with a minted olive oil. Pea soup is a favourite among Brits. It is still nutritious as the peas aren’t cooked to death.
Pea soup in Thermomix
- 1 onion
- 10 g olive oil
- 400 g frozen peas
- 400 g water
- 1 T veggie soup stock homemade
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Add onion chop 8 sec/speed 10.
- Scrape down.
- Add olive oil and saute 3minutes VAROMA/speed 1
- Add peas and water saute Cook 9 minutes/VAROMA/speed 1
- Blend 30 seconds gradually increasing speed to 8,
- Adjust seasonings.